GEX - Tel : +33 (0)4 50 99 48 48
125 avenue de la Belle Ferme - 01170 GEX
Tel : +33 (0)4 50 99 48 48 / Fax : +33 (0)4 50 99 48 98
- GenÃ¨ve Cointrin Airport : 15km
Book a french taxi on request at reception.
- TER of Bellegarde on Valserine.
- Swiss : F line station : Cornavin.
- Bellegarde sur Valserine station :
TER 40km towards Divonne-les-Bains, stop: Gex Center.
- GenÃ¨ve station : 20km, bus F line for Gex, stop : Gex Centre.
- Exit A40, Bellegarde sur Valserine then follow Pays de Gex, via Saint Genis Pouilly. Gex cross past the tourist office, then down the Avenue des Alpes, the 1st roundabout, turn right, then left.
- Access by Switzerland (vignette) exit Coppet / Divonne. Cross Divonne-les-Bains in the direction of the Jura Mountains D984c. Arriving by Avenue des Alpes, 2nd roundabout, down left and then left.
Book an Aparthotel for
your company's executives
When you arrive at the residence, you must present an ID as well as the credit card used to make the reservation.
Reception opening hours :
- Monday to Friday : 7am to 12:30pm and 2:30pm to 7:30pm.
- Saturday : 8am to 12pm and 1pm to 4:30pm.
- Sunday : 8am to 1pm.
- Closed on public holidays.
The occupancy tax, which is determined by the municipality, is 0.77â‚¬ per person per night (from 18 years old)
Séjours & Affaires Aparthotel: Business and tourism residences in France
Fully-equipped studios or apartments, very close to business districts, public transportation, shops... In the heart of the largest cities, personalized short and long-term stays and services...